|AI DataMAX™ is focused primarily on helping you exchange data as easily as possible, whether with suppliers, contractors, or other internal organizations.|
To make your life easier, AI DataMAX contains the following functions:
AI MAX Export: The easiest way to export your data, period. AI MAX Export allows you to export multiple parts and assemblies into multiple formats in a single operation.
- Select multiple parts and/or assemblies
- Export assemblies and subassemblies intact
- Export to all supported Modeling formats* simultaneously
- Collect all different formats for each object in a zip file (optional)
- Automatic, intelligent export file names capture revision/version info
- Easily add extra text such as “Quote” to the filenames
- Simple preview functionality
- Real-time status updates during processing
- Graceful error recovery and error reporting if exporting a part fails
* NOTE: All licensed output formats (including eDrawings Professional, 3D PDF, U3D, XVL output, and all CAD Adapters) require separate licenses that must be obtained from PTC.
AI Bill of Material Generator: Easily generate a Bill of Material for any of your loaded parts and/or assemblies.
- Multiple selection options
- Multiple output formats, including pdf with part images!
- Display revision levels of parts and assemblies (if applicable)
- Choose between Indented or Summary bill
- Option not to expand objects flagged as Purchased
- New! Generate searchable PDF files!
- Input formats: .mi, .ami, .bdl, and .dxf
- User-specified file mask(s) make filtering easy!
- Output formats: .pdf, .dxf, and .iges
- Batch mode to process all files in a directory (and its subdirectories, if desired)
- User may specify which files to skip, as well
- Option to create PDF files for each individual sheet of multi-sheet drawings
- Each sheet in the PDF file is the same size as its corresponding sheet in the drawing
- Watermark each sheet if desired (“Confidential” “Quote Only” etc)
- Multi-line watermarks supported
- Option to merge all generated PDF files into a single multi-sheet PDF (such as for an entire sub-assembly).